Let's "Here" It For The Blo-og
I'm in!
Now I can bore people from two different places. It's all very exciting. On another note, can we refrain from discussing what to do with the peanuts out of anyone's shit? I mean, this is a family show, right?
Also, when I showed mom the blog today, she was laughing at all the comments, but then she said why does Tim want us to call him Heywood Jablome? She pronounced it Ja-BLOAM, not Ja-BLOW-ME. I'm still laughing about it.
ACTUAL PHONE CALL BETWEEN ME AND GRAMP LAST NIGHT:
Me: Hey, gramp The Quiet Man is on channel 41 right now!
G: Oh, I know, but I'm not going watch it. Hell, I've seen that damn movie at least 10 times.
Me: That's never stopped you before!
G: Yeah, well, thanks anyway!
'CLICK'
He hung up on me. Hung. Up. WTF???
Now I can bore people from two different places. It's all very exciting. On another note, can we refrain from discussing what to do with the peanuts out of anyone's shit? I mean, this is a family show, right?
Also, when I showed mom the blog today, she was laughing at all the comments, but then she said why does Tim want us to call him Heywood Jablome? She pronounced it Ja-BLOAM, not Ja-BLOW-ME. I'm still laughing about it.
ACTUAL PHONE CALL BETWEEN ME AND GRAMP LAST NIGHT:
Me: Hey, gramp The Quiet Man is on channel 41 right now!
G: Oh, I know, but I'm not going watch it. Hell, I've seen that damn movie at least 10 times.
Me: That's never stopped you before!
G: Yeah, well, thanks anyway!
'CLICK'
He hung up on me. Hung. Up. WTF???

2 Comments:
Hey, KnockUp, Gramps hangs up on EVERYONE! I've been in midsentence and heard the click....
Okay, since we're being obscure and taking the page from "WTF" (what, the World Trade Federation? What does big Lou have to do with the deficit?") Since I am the author of the "Peanuts" crudity, you can all watch for me saying 'ETPOOMS' and know what it stands for. Right now it is a pretty nice Sunday, and for you non early risers , it is geting light at 6 am, a sure sign of spring.
Post a Comment
<< Home