Sunday, November 13, 2005

I wrote "Jon" over his head because I don't know how to make an arrow on the computer, but I think if you click the picture you can see it bigger. We have been enjoying teasing Jon about his PeeWee team's season. Jon and 2 high school football buddies took on the task of coaching one of the 90# (8-10 year olds) teams this fall. As you can see, they did well. And as Jon pointed out to me, the trophy he got was bigger than anything he got for his OWN athletic achievements. But Superbowl win or not, I'm proud of the way Jon worked with the kids and gave back to the community. And no, he doesn't get a Superbowl ring. Dang!

1 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Mit said...

Good going Jon. Good thing he isn't hard of hearing, or people might call him "George Bailey Jr." .
Not everybody has the patience to coach little kids, they were lucky to have you.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home