Wednesday, April 13, 2005

April 30th is coming up....

April 30th is Kari's confirmation, Weezie's birthday, and Chrissy's prom. Let's see if we can't squeeze everything in!! Here's the (sad) news-there are only 5 available seats in church for the confirmation ceremony. Yeah, I can hear the sighs of disappointment from here. So far only David has a valid excuse (finals). But I'm thinking we can all come back to the house and have a birthday/confirmation lunch, and then all stare at Chris while she gets ready for prom. Sound like a plan? Consider this your invite, and please blog your rsvp. And, PS - this is rapidly becoming Nancy's family blog - so how about some input???? I mean, I'm sure everyone is FASCINATED by my children, right? RIGHT???? I thought so! However, some other news would be nice once in awhile too....

2 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Mit said...

We'll be there with bells on.......

12:55 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

And Tony!! Tony's birthday too!! Even tho it will be past (the 21st) we can celebrate his birthday too if that's agreeable...

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home