We GOT Her!!!!
Happy 50th birthday to Nan! It was a great party, sorry we missed the surprise. We were glad to be the decoy, though.
Somebody ought to make sure those stripper pictures don't end up on the internet! Here's to 50 more.
We love you.
Somebody ought to make sure those stripper pictures don't end up on the internet! Here's to 50 more.
We love you.

2 Comments:
That's 50 more birthdays, not 50 more strippers. One stripper in the same room with me, my mom and my aunt is really just one too many. I'm sort of scarred for life, really.
In case I wasn't clear.
Kari is totally scarred for life, too, even though she only saw it on video and we made her shut her eyes for most of it!! I kind of can't believe I got to be this old and didn't know what to do with a stripper! He DID have a nice butt though!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home