You can't rainbow a baby in the wild wild west


The title comes from Colin and Brendan's favorite home game, (and very popular at school I think) of Handball, pictured below. This game combines elements of racquetball, dodgeball, four square, and Lord of The Flies. So far it has been some good fun here in so Cal, and more tomorrow and Sunday. These guys are so cool.......

3 Comments:
And it looks like Maya likes to play, too!
Thanks for the pics, Stick. And FYI I had to have Bill come over and feed that farking bird, because she got all agitated and divebombed my head. But natch, when Bill got there she just sat there quietly, hissing. Made a liar out of me. Otherwise, things are good. Pinky misses you, she told me so.
PS - Now that you explained how you can't rainbow a baby, I feel like I want to play handball too!!!! Give the boys hugs and kisses from all of us here.
Can you mail a baby to the wild, wild west? Because I have a ton of stamps here, and maybe the nice California air will do a crabber some good.
Hope you are having fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home