Thursday, March 23, 2006

What Would We Do Without Uncle Stick??

Yesterday, Tim called and offered to bring me some Lou Malnati's garlic pizza, a treat we don't get often because the closest Lou's is in Naperville, and because the garlic is KILLER - we'd have no friends at all if we smelled like that on a regular basis (although Gram Larkin would say to chew another clove) - but ANYWAY, I didn't know that Bill, Jon and Ruth were picking up their beautiful bedroom set, I just thought they were working on the bathroom. So I said "Hey Tim, you want to go see the house?" - - he agreed. Lo and behold we were there just in time to help unload the truck. I'm sure Stick thought it was a giant consipiracy to get him over there to move furniture, but as usual he pitched right in, and started carrying a heavy armoire upstairs. I don't know what Jon and Tim were laughing about in this picture, all I know is that it sure is great to have Tim around. Thanks, Sticker.

2 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Mit said...

It was fun to help, Jon Ruth have a beautiful home.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

UNCLE TIM, EVERYBODY!!!

Also? They're NEVER funny. So how come we always laugh?

Great post- so, so true. And now I am done sapping.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home