Land O Lakes

Ruthie took this shot up north the week after Christmas when she and Jon and Bill went up to snowmobile. This view is looking up our driveway from the garage. I have posted this because we have a heavy snow warning. You know, the "Oh my God these 55 degree days in January are glorious!! Uh, this is Chicago..when is the other shoe going to drop?" forecast we have going on today. I personally think it will drop tonight. Or, the weather people are full of crap. Take your pick. I, however, think it WILL snow hardcore because I am attending Kari's 2 day volleyball tournament in MARENGO for God's sake starting 7:30 am Saturday. I will pack the survival kit and snowbrush, a la Jonathan and David and the canoe trip with Matt and Christa. Kit-Kat, anyone?

1 Comments:
Here's hoping for smooth driving. Up north is beautiful that way.....
Post a Comment
<< Home