Blog The Family Stuff
Sunday, January 15, 2006
You DID get me!
Who knew I was related to such a bunch of sneaks and liars??? Really, though, I am so blessed. What a wonderful surprise and fun party! And, I got to help babysit John Joseph too. Thanks for an unforgettable 50th birthday. I love you all.
posted by Nancy at
10:17 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
Carissy
Nancy
Kelly
Lynne
Uncle Mit
Previous Posts
We GOT Her!!!!
Time Flies
So This Is Christmas
I wrote "Jon" over his head because I don't know ...
Let's hear it for pops and the other veterans
What A Baby!
The little guy is a talker
Kari's Volleyball Picture
Go Go White Sox!!
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, DAVE!!!
Links
Baby Going
The Chicago Bulls
Illinois State
Indiana University
The Onion
The Big Day Approaches
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home