The end of an era, Chrissy is done with high school sports
Well, along with Jon and Dave, Chrissy has joined the ranks of former high school jocks, after throwing the shot (and not getting struck y lightning) at Naperville Central. I am banned from putting pictures of Chriss in the blog, (hence no prom picture either). But it is so nice to know that we'll have all these great memories from Matt and "babygoing" throught the boys, Chris and Kari, and now the west coast little guys (though seeing any o those games is going to be harder).
And I wouldn't be surprised if we get to see some cool baseball games from baby A!
Man, I've enjoyed every minute.
And I wouldn't be surprised if we get to see some cool baseball games from baby A!
Man, I've enjoyed every minute.

3 Comments:
T, you don't know what you're getting into asking any of us to watch your son do ANYTHING. Just mark my words, in not so many months we will consider it high entertainment to watch him fill his diaper. You will get so tired of us watching your kid like he's a t.v. or something. By the time he IS playing Cellular Field(sorry, just couldn't put the poor kid in Wrigley) he will probably be the most-watched child in America. And I, for one, am looking forward to it!
Hey, Mit, maybe I'm allowed to post prom pix?? Just let me know, seems to me I have one here somewhere.......
T, I agree with Nancy. Your family will never lack for an audience, as long as we're around.
Nan as far as the prom pix, better not. Pretty adamant from the source.....
Post a Comment
<< Home