Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Father's Day

I have decided to stop letting Weez and Kelly do EVERYTHING for every family function. I am hosting Father's day chez moi. NOBODY is to bring anything except themselves. Weez has to work so I'm thinking 4:30 or 5 pm, maybe Jon and Ruth will take Gramps on a field trip to the house. Bill currently has a taste for steak and lobster, which I'm thinking is Tony's fault, so we may go that route. Bring your appetites.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I crash this party too?

:)

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just so you know...the above comment was NOT left by the REAL anonymous....how weird.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry real anonymous... i forgot my login name. doh!

SEWER RAT (the offical solka/caver/remkus/adreani party crasher)

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, no problem, sw. I may be a lot of things, but party crasher, I am not ;)

10:17 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Any of you anonymouses (?) are welcome to crash! We love when Sewer Rat and the fam come to our get-togethers.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home