Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Great Father's Day

Almost all our Dads on Dad's Day-Frank and the WCC we missed you! Matt, you too. Johnny tried on Uncle Bill's chef hat (that Ruthie got him) while he was hanging out with Uncle Tim:
And Bill enjoyed cooking as usual.
It was such a nice evening - again I'll say it - we are so blessed. Happy Father's Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Mit said...

Who's the guy on the left in the first picture? He looks like "Loud mouth Lime" from the 60s.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Who's Loud Mouth Lime? All I see when I look at the picture is a bunch of nice guys..

1:43 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Loud Mouth Lime!! Wasn't that the same group of Kool-Aid kind of stuff that "Freckle Face Strawberry" was in? I remember getting called Freckle Face Strawberry and getting so mad.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Uncle Mit said...

I don't know, I just thought I looked like Loudmouth lime (see below)

The history of "Funny face" drinks is at
http://theimaginaryworld.com/ffpac.html
Chinese Cherry
Freckle Face Strawberry
Goofy Grape
Injun' Orange
Loud Mouth Lime
Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry

Loud mout Lime's picture
http://theimaginaryworld.com/pac03.jpg

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home