Sideways Upside Down



Seriously. Somebody needs to tell me when, exactly, I became so techno-dumb. Because really, I didn't used to be. I tried to just replace the sideways pix from Tim's post with the right-side up ones (ok, I DID know how to download them, turn them, and save them as .jpg files. Yay me!) but I ended up having to just post them this way. In the immortal words of LDC, "shit, Stick!"
PS - John Joseph is a WONDERFUL kid. (He did suffer a small forehead injury while in my care, so probably that's the end of my babysitting career. ) And I'm totally jealous, because I never had a one-year old that said "nigh nigh" at 7 pm and wanted to go to bed. It's awesome.

3 Comments:
Oh, stop. He's fine! Maybe in need of a helmet, but fine!
:)
How could ANYONE not say Hi back to him instantly?? Coldhearted! Can't imagine where the stubborn thing came from, must be from T.
Tee Hee!
Just fyi, I think Nan's post title refers to a song from the 60s called "over under sideways down" by the Yardbirds :
"(Hey)
Over under sideways down,
Backwards forwards square and round.
(Hey)
Over under sideways down,
(Hey)
When will it end, when will it end,
Backwards forwards square and round.
When will it end, when will it end."
Post a Comment
<< Home