Skype
Here is a picture from this morning (this afternoon in Spain). Dave and I talk on the computer every few days, on Skype. I'm really amazed by this; we talk for free online, as long as we are both on a broadband computer our connection allows conversation and images from the webcam that's in David's laptop. Ok, so those of you under 50 probably aren't as awed as I am, but to me, it's magic.

4 Comments:
Wonderful! How is Dave doing? When does he return?
Dave is doing great - Bill and Kari and I are going December 7th to England (we will visit Ruth's aunt and uncle for 3 days, then go to London for 3 days) then Paris for 3 days, then on to Seville, where Dave is staying, and we are all coming home together December 20th. Dave has visited Paris and Amsterdam, Madrid, also the southern coast of Spain, and is going to Italy in a few weeks. He loves it but says he is just about ready to come home. We're just about ready to have him come home, too!
Cool wave Dave looks good. We miss him. Love Aunt Weez
Well one of thee days I am going to get a microphone, then will try this out also. I'm with Nan, this is amazing science fiction stuff.....
-Uncle Tim
And we are ready to have Dave back, as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home