Finally
Okay, we'll give this a go....
I begged my children to call you up and ask you to sponsor them in their annual Read-A-Thon...I was only successful once (called my dad). It would probably serve them right to have no sponsors other than my dad and their parents....but if you'd like to save them some future counseling, your sponsorship is requested and welcome! It started March 31 and goes through April 30 and they're both reading like mad. (Because if they don't, I'll be mad!)
Anyway, Happy Easter and hope you are all well!
Love, WCC
I begged my children to call you up and ask you to sponsor them in their annual Read-A-Thon...I was only successful once (called my dad). It would probably serve them right to have no sponsors other than my dad and their parents....but if you'd like to save them some future counseling, your sponsorship is requested and welcome! It started March 31 and goes through April 30 and they're both reading like mad. (Because if they don't, I'll be mad!)
Anyway, Happy Easter and hope you are all well!
Love, WCC

4 Comments:
Oh, you got to post!!!! Yay!!!
I love the Dunsmore Elementary Read-A-Thon. I don't remember what a typical pledge is though. Help me out?
Hooray - I was able to post on the blog! (you just have to lower your standards to be happy)!
You can pledge per page or in total. Brendan's goal is 1,000 pages. Colin likes reading but isn't interested in goals or raising money...
Many people pledge about $25 per kid but truly, any amount is appreciated - even $5! Thanks
Ok, Colin and Brendan - $25 per each of you. I know you'll read lots and lots. Let me know how you do!
Love,
Aunt Nancy
Merci everyone!
Post a Comment
<< Home