Uncle Tim or uncle Billy? (the heave ho)

I have a wonderful family, sisters, nieces and a daughter that are angels (yadda yadda yadda) but they really are.
However, I ran into the achilles heel in terms of my female relatives. Do NOT under any circumstances mess with their computers. Per Tony's request I was attemting to help install some software that Tony wanted on the computer. First I got the doubletalk "well it won't work with that, I don't have the CD, I meant to say the DVD drive is not read write" from Kelly. It was such a great talk that a white house spokeman called in the middle of it with a job offer. When I persisted after Johnny was in bed, Kelly took on the "Nick the bartender in Pottersville" persona, and I got the old heave ho (Out you 2 pixies go tru da door or out da winda). Oh well, it was EXCELLENT turkey chili and of course the little guy is still one of the 3 most fun people on the planet, so no big. So Tony (and Bill and Paul in days past) I tried.
Also here is one of my favorite pictures from vacation.

1 Comments:
Great pic. Um, I'm sure Kelly had her reasons.....and Paul and Bill always appreciate that you tried. Always.
Who are the other 2 most fun people on the planet?? I mean, once you figure ME in, of course, there's only one spot left har har.
Post a Comment
<< Home