Saturday, November 04, 2006

FRANKLY.......

Halloween couldn't have been better! Even with mustard AND ketchup! Also, in other news, the following picture is from the webcam at Iowa State. It is Tim, Chrissy, and Holly. They called me today so I could see them on the live webcam, which is totally awesome and very Y2k+ to be able to tell your brother "I see you waving!!" from several hundred miles away. The problem is, I wanted them to stand there for 20 minutes until the camera took its hourly shot, because that is the shot you can zoom in on and actually see closeups. But they chose not to.

Also, Kari made the Elevation Volleyball Club squad today. Yay Kari! And while I'm bragging, she is on Dean's List this quarter too. Double Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Mit said...

Thanks for putting up the picture Nan! It is old school Lynne. When Chrissy sends me the picture I'll post her looking out the window of her dorm room through the fall leaves, like something out of a 50s movie....

8:17 AM  
Blogger Uncle Mit said...

Oh yea, awesome costume, grades, and volleyball. Looking forward to some tournaments!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Lynne, I'm thinking I'm all cutting edge and what-all doing the webcam thing, but it turns out I am all old school, all the time. Just ask my kids!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home