Monday, September 11, 2006

25 Years Ago Today

Way before "9-11" meant anything, and, believe it or not, even before "911" meant anything, September 11th was a special day for us. Tonight we went to China Chef for dinner, since that was the restaurant where we had our first date - 26 years ago. We shared dinner with our 3 kids and our daughter-in-law, and it was so nice to look around the table, see their faces and enjoy conversation and laughs with them. After all, though we have been very blessed, they are the absolute BEST thing that's happened to us in the past quarter century.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Mit said...

I had a chance to go to dinner with you guys and I forgot it was your anniversary. I'm so sorry. We all are richer for you guys being together, many more ridiculously happy anniveraries.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home