I like it when the mailman delivers more than just bills.


In the mail yesterday we got the above letter and picture of Kari. It says that Kari was a Foreign Language Department student of the month for December, and that the picture and teacher's comments above were on the bulletin board. (They weren't crooked until I scanned them that way. Also, excuse my mild paranoia of erasing some personal and school information. Because, well, you know.) Interestingly, the office woman at school that took Kari's picture (what's up with the blue-ish face? I should learn to photoshop) recognized her last name and told her she went to grade school with Bill. I would say "small world" , except I guess it's not that unusual when you live next door to where you grew up.

2 Comments:
Ola Kari. Way to go. Maybe I'll see you doing the news on channel 44 one of these days.
That is great!! What is it with the kids (Jake LOVES his German class at college)I am still trying to master the English lang. LOL Hope all are doing well. If I can ever learn the blog picture download I will get something downloaded. And I love (DA) Bear Fan below He is the cutest Bear Fan I have ever seen. Love to all Michelle from Texas
Post a Comment
<< Home