At The Other End of the Weather Spectrum

These pictures are from our President's Day weekend up at the cabin. The picture above is one of the lakes, frozen of course, with all the snowmobile tracks across it. The group picture is in front of the Hoop'n'Holler in Da U.P., which is roughly a 2-hour snowmobile ride from the cabin. L-R in the picture: Jon, Ben, Bill, Glenn, Kari, Ruthie kneeling with Olivia, Eileen and Ron, Aaron, and Lizzie. Eileen and Ron and their 3 kids Ben, Aaron, and Olivia have a cabin next to ours, and Lizzie is a teacher at Ruth's school; Glenn is her fiance. Fun trip! PS-While this picture was being taken I was back at the cabin, puppysitting Lucy, watching the birds at the feeder in front of the window, reading a good book. Snowmobiling is great fun, but I still got the weekend I preferred!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home