Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy 20th Anniversary, Paul and Weez!

What a fun night we had. We met for dinner at Tree Guys, then Kelly, Tony, JJ, Nancy, Tim, Paul and Weez took in a Flyers game. The weather was perfect, poor Paul couldn't keep score for all the yakking going on around him, and John Joseph enjoyed going for many a "walk! walk!". All in all quite a good time.
Other fam news: Michelle and Jake visited Chicago last week. Weez and I went downtown on Wednesday and went to University of Chicago with them. Another great day. We visited the Frank Lloyd Wright house on campus, had lunch, walked a little, talked a lot! Then Michelle and Jake came back to my house for hamburgers, hot dogs, and cicadas with Kelly, Tony, JJ, Gramps, Weez and Paul, my bunch, and Tim. (Chrissy= at work, again!) It was so nice to see them. I had my camera in my purse the whole time. Why didn't I take it out and use it???
Other other fam news: DON'T CALL ME GRANDMA, even though I will be one next February. Jon and Ruth told all of us the good news this week. We're so looking forward to it. It doesn't look like it will be another family Valentine's birthday to share with Gramps and Chrissy, but you never know. Aren't we the Lucky Ducks?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is Great news. I am so glad Jake and I got to come and visit. I might have to move in with someone ther if the RED RIVER keeps coming up. I was really great to see and meet everyone. And the Baby news it really made my day. Michelle

9:47 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Michelle, I've been trying to watch what stage the river is in. Sorry you have to deal with that again! Keep us posted

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it's Weez. Yes we are the lucky ducks. Hope y'all are having fun up north. Miss you.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home