Friday, March 21, 2008

Editing Videos

Hello all -

Colin has become interested in shooting and then editing videos. He'll use a friend's video camera while we get ours fixed, and then use ours.
Do any of you know of a good program he can use to edit the videos? ANy info you can provide is appreciated!

Future Spielberg's mom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macs are super easy for editing videos. but, i'd ask my mom about windows movie editing. she does that all the time.
- Kari

12:16 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Well, not all the time. Sometimes I sit around and wait for my 16 year old daughter to come talk to me.
The last program I used was called muvee and it's pretty good although you're somewhat restricted to their ideas/effects etc. Windows has Windows Movie Maker that's pretty good but that may be only with Windows Vista, I'm not sure.
Can't wait to see some film!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home