Lately
I can't be the only one checking here constantly, wondering if there will be funny pictures from last weekend, right?
I also keep checking here to find out if Ruth has gone into labor, which is so dumb, because I KNOW that I'll be called.
And Ruth has her own damn blog. I should just check that: here it is.
If I'm impatiently waiting to meet the newest little Remkus, imagine how poor Ruth must feel! Here's to an easy, perfect labor.
I also keep checking here to find out if Ruth has gone into labor, which is so dumb, because I KNOW that I'll be called.
And Ruth has her own damn blog. I should just check that: here it is.
If I'm impatiently waiting to meet the newest little Remkus, imagine how poor Ruth must feel! Here's to an easy, perfect labor.

2 Comments:
Amen. Well we could have some spillover Johnny pictures here, or I could get the ones developed from , oh well. Here is for a remarkably easy labor.
Now I'm looking at all blogs and not getting any information.
Here's hoping it's an easy delivery!
Post a Comment
<< Home