Brendan was awarded the Good Citizenship Award this week! Unfortunately, we didn't know he'd receive it (due to an oversight from his teacher) but another mom saved the day and took a picture for us all!
Lookin' good Bren, and anybody who gets an award around here now has to get there picture taken indoors, so I'm glad you guys have good weather too! Love, Uncle Tim
4 Comments:
Yay Bren! I also like the haircut, that's how Jon has his hair all the time. He said it's easier to wash.
Congratulations.
Cool haircut you good citizen, you!
Lookin' good Bren, and anybody who gets an award around here now has to get there picture taken indoors, so I'm glad you guys have good weather too!
Love,
Uncle Tim
Congratulations, Brendan!!! You look very handsome. Hi to all of the rest of the California Cavers Love, aunt Weez
Post a Comment
<< Home