posted by Lynne at 7:59 PM
Wow! That looks like it was a great play - we would have totally been there if we lived close. (Maybe it's a good thing we don't)Are they napping because of the turkey?
Didn't know the Pilgrims played dodge ball with the native americans! Sure looks like a great show. Miss you guys.-Uncle TimPS You will be amazed at how fast it goes from 3rd grade to how the heck do I sleep around nocturnal college kids (Chrissy is home for t giving)
I wish I could have seen that play. Thanks for the pictures. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Love, Weez
I'm sure he was the best pilgrim on stage.Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Wow! That looks like it was a great play - we would have totally been there if we lived close. (Maybe it's a good thing we don't)
Are they napping because of the turkey?
Didn't know the Pilgrims played dodge ball with the native americans! Sure looks like a great show. Miss you guys.
-Uncle Tim
PS You will be amazed at how fast it goes from 3rd grade to how the heck do I sleep around nocturnal college kids (Chrissy is home for t giving)
I wish I could have seen that play. Thanks for the pictures. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
Love, Weez
I'm sure he was the best pilgrim on stage.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment
<< Home