
Here is a windshield view of Coventry, with Ruth's Uncle John driving on the wrong side of the road!! We are having a great time, although Kari has had enough Mom and Dad time to last her the rest of her life, I think. We are in London for the next few days, and she is spending part of the day with Christina, a British girl she met at home in Illinois as she was visiting one of Kari's friends. Christina lives in the suburbs and is taking the train in to show Kari London and to do some shopping and lunch. And here is Thumb Baby enjoying the view out our hotel window.
3 Comments:
Hi Too bad you're missing the rain and ice in the states. We miss you and look forward to hearing more about Europe.
Love, Weez
Glad to see you guys are having fun,
-Uncle Tim
Thumb baby is one international JET SETTAH.
Hope it is all a blast. I'm not dying of jealousy or anything. I mean, you guys missed the Itasca Santa Light parade! London. Pshaw.
Suckers.
Post a Comment
<< Home