Test - Your - Memory! and other stuff
Shotgun. This is what my boys say when they want to ride in the front seat. I get shotgun! It seems to me, in the deep dark recesses of my mind, that we used another term for the front (passenger) seat. Do you remember what it was?
So, I also wanted to update you on our most recent activities.As you may know, we've had two really fun visits: the first from Matt and the second from Louise and Paul. It was so great to see everyone, and the boys Love it!
Brendan completed his basketball season last Saturday. He is really becoming quite the player, and is especially good defensively. I think he had fun and wants to play more. He has now started track for the first time, and is really enjoying it! He is realllllly fast, which does not surprise us at all! He practices three times a week, now, and will soon have meets on Saturdays and practice two week days.
Colin plays a playoff basketball game on Saturday and when they win (!) they will go to the finals next Saturday. He has a great coach, and they've decided to join a spring league also. However, he is also playing baseball! They've been practicing and have the season opener on Saturday.
Busy? Why yes! Plus, they seem to be hungry all the time......
Hope you are all well. I'll post some pics soon (when I remember to bring my camera!)
So, I also wanted to update you on our most recent activities.As you may know, we've had two really fun visits: the first from Matt and the second from Louise and Paul. It was so great to see everyone, and the boys Love it!
Brendan completed his basketball season last Saturday. He is really becoming quite the player, and is especially good defensively. I think he had fun and wants to play more. He has now started track for the first time, and is really enjoying it! He is realllllly fast, which does not surprise us at all! He practices three times a week, now, and will soon have meets on Saturdays and practice two week days.
Colin plays a playoff basketball game on Saturday and when they win (!) they will go to the finals next Saturday. He has a great coach, and they've decided to join a spring league also. However, he is also playing baseball! They've been practicing and have the season opener on Saturday.
Busy? Why yes! Plus, they seem to be hungry all the time......
Hope you are all well. I'll post some pics soon (when I remember to bring my camera!)

3 Comments:
I remember shouting out I get the front!! It was wonderful to see you all and Paul enjoyed his Happy Birthday song.
Love, Weez
I believe when Frank and I were that age we'd say "would thee like to ride up front in the buggy?"
That was a while ago.....
glad to hear everybodys doing well
-Uncle Tim
Blogger ate my comment. I HATE when that happens. Or maybe it will show up 10 million times in a row later.
What I said was that my boys called for 'gun all the time, I do remember something from when we were kids but can't pry it from the back of my brain. Apparently my sibs don't agree. Huh.
The boys sound busy. Good luck with the upcoming game/s.
Post a Comment
<< Home