Monday, April 07, 2008

Planes (no trains) and automobiles

Hi there-

I'm trying to decide what makes more sense: if I rent a car on Sunday (4/13) and then go to the airport to pick up Frank on Monday, or if one of you lovely people could pick up me and the boys, and Frank rents a car on Monday? It certainly doesn't make sense for both of us to get one! I'm open to suggestions - if I do get a car, I'll need to ask you for the best directions.
Many thanks - and we're getting pretty excited to see you!

UPDATE: I decided we'll rent a car Sunday, and then pick Frank up Monday. I would love good directions- I think we're going to Louise and Paul's house. Our flight gets in about 3:30 Sunday afternoon.

K, T & J - thank you for offering! (This morning, Brendan was counting down the days "till Johnny"!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need a ride from the airport Sunday let us know what time and I'm sure we can work it out. Tony, Kelly & Johnny

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're so excited to see you all. I'm working Sunday but will be at the house when you guys arrive.
Louise

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home