Sunday, April 27, 2008

Read-A-Thon - ending now at schools near to your heart!

April is our Read - A - Thon month! We're asking you to sponsor us! We've been reading all month! We forgot to ask you when we were in Chicago. You don't have to worry about all that per pages stuff, just sending us a flat pladge is fine (personally, I don't want to worry about that stuff either). If you would like to sponsor us, can you please send us something before May 5 (or so)? Checks can be payable to DESF (Dunsmore Elementary School Foundation).

THANKS THANKS THANKS!
-Brendan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be glad to sponsor you. I'll get something in the mail.

Love Aunt Weez

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the mailing deadline but asked your dad to give you $10 each, and I am sending that to him. Way to go, good habit for a good cause....
Love,
Uncle Tim

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home