We gave Kathryn a book and told her to pick out a name for the new baby haha! She is such a ham. I was reminded of when I was pregnant with Kari and David insisted that if it was a girl we should name her "Nueva".
Its hard to imagine Dave being that little, Kari not being born, Chrissy saying "will the baby be here?" when we heard about Kari being born and we were at the Kane county Cougars game. Jon the dad when he was the ring bearer saying "if I'm not first, I'm not goin'" at Paul and Louises wedding. OF course I can also remember when I could remember my passwords to log in and leave comments. -uncle Tim
1 Comments:
Its hard to imagine Dave being that little, Kari not being born, Chrissy saying "will the baby be here?" when we heard about Kari being born and we were at the Kane county Cougars game. Jon the dad when he was the ring bearer saying "if I'm not first, I'm not goin'" at Paul and Louises wedding. OF course I can also remember when I could remember my passwords to log in and leave comments.
-uncle Tim
Post a Comment
<< Home