Saturday, June 14, 2008

June Fun

Colin's baseball team won first place in their league! They not only had the best record, they were undefeated in the playoffs. It was a fun season.


And Brendan got married! In his class play, of course. He danced with his bride and her three cousins. They all were fantastic!



Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

What great pictures! Congratulations to both Colin and Brendan, and Happy Father's Day to Frank.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Lets hope for a great summer!
Love,
Uncle Tim

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you all. I loved the pictures. Miss you all. Congrats to the undefeated baseball team. I wish I could have seen the play. I heard it's really hot there. We have had some truly beautiful weather. long overdue and much appreciated. Happy Summer.
Love, Aunt Weez

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home