Congratulations, Dave!
Dave graduated from North Central College today. He got his diploma in 4 years and double majored despite changing schools at the halfway point and spending a semester in Spain. I'm very proud of him.
Jon had to work, but Ruth and Kathryn came. So did Weez and Paul, and Uncle Tim:
Kari was there, but feeling camera shy I guess.
And as usual, Uncle Tim and Dave were having a laugh at some private joke:
No more tuition payments for a whole year!! Hallelujah!!!

2 Comments:
Oh That is so Great.....You need to take a nice vacation on the savings LOL
I told Jake his Germany trip this Summer was a 20 year long vacation for us OHHH it will be nice no Tution. But it is all worth it in the end Right"!!!!!!!
Congrats to DAVE!!!!!!
From Michelle and Chip in Texas and Jake in Germany
Congrats Dave! We're so happy for you!
FLC&B
Post a Comment
<< Home