Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stylin'

So, honestly Kelly, I understand if you NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, but I had to share this photo (that I took off your page on Facebook) with absolutely everyone in the family. I was waiting for you to post it on Babygoing, but that doesn't seem to be in the works. So here it is, my new all-time favorite photo of you. Ah, the 8th grade dinner dance. The dresses. The shoes. The HAIRSPRAY!! And really, I know you added about a foot and a half of height because it was a special occasion, but I do remember you looking like this. It seems like yesterday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

And looking again, that guy on the far right is sporting a pretty cool 'do, too.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Well, this is certainly a memory you'll treasure forever.
Or not.
Truly, you are gorgeous Kelly, but I"m glad to see both you and Lyle L have gotten rid of Big Hair.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Gabi said...

You couldn't pay me to do 8th grade over. Kelly, you were pretty then, and you're beautiful now, but I'm so glad you've changed your hair.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A hairdo that can be called for goaltending. I don't know how I missed this but I did. But you were cute then and you're cute now.
-Uncle Tim

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home