Christine and Kevin are engaged!
I don't have all the details, but apparently Kevin took Christine to the science museum in Des Moines, where he had already arranged to have them put "will you marry me?" on the Imax screen. Pretty cool. They don't have a date set as they are going to wait until Kevin graduates in '10. Christine hired a guy with a spotlight to follow her around campus and point at her hand. Here is one of my favorite pictures and a movie if I can find it of the happy couple.
Congrats!!!
Love dad
OK now here is the "finished " Santa pic. More of the story - Kevin asked the planetarium folks at the science museum to put up "Christine" then "will you marry me" . They were alone in the planetarium so the way I imagined it (other girls named Christine got mad at their boyfriends) didn't happen.
Congrats!!!
Love dad
OK now here is the "finished " Santa pic. More of the story - Kevin asked the planetarium folks at the science museum to put up "Christine" then "will you marry me" . They were alone in the planetarium so the way I imagined it (other girls named Christine got mad at their boyfriends) didn't happen.
Captains log stardate Thursday. In the final entry for this blog the daughter has 86'd Santa for the picture right after they got engaged....

4 Comments:
CONGRATS Christine and Kevin! I'm glad we got to spend some time with Kevin while we were there- he's a really nice guy. I'm looking forward to the pics.
Congrats!!!!, the Adreani's
What a beautiful ring. Much happiness to you both.
Love, Weez and Paul
So any idea when the big day is, we Adreani's are pretty excited!
Post a Comment
<< Home