Sunday, November 30, 2008

Size Help for Christmas

Hi all -

Can someone please tell me what size Johnny Joe and Kathryn are? We bought some clothes for Christmas and I hope we're right!

Thanks!

BTW, Colin is a kids XL or adult small, and Brendan is a kids L usually.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so what would the boys be interested in clothes wise?
Thanks,
uncle tim

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

They'd both like Chicago t-shirts- not necessarily related to a sports team, although that would be fine too. We like to brag about our Chicago family...Bren likes short or long sleeve, Colin prefers short sleeves.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Johnny is rapidly growing out of his 3T's. I can squeeze him in, but he's really becoming a size 4. Someone get me the bricks for his head, right away!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Yey - I guessed right!
We can't wait to see you all!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny is actually a size mens xxl. He likes clothes from bachrach,eddie bauer, and norstom.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

ACTUALLY, Johnny wears a women's medium. He likes cable knits, workout wear and cute dresses.

Should I be worried?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

OH, and as far as Baby Kathryn goes, I bought 12-18 mos. for her- hopefully she's not too tall for it. Girlfriend has her daddy's height, that is for sure.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Gabi said...

I think Johnny actually wanted a pair of Ugg Boots (Ultimate short, color - chestnut), size 7-1/2 - you can ship them to my house, so he doesn't see them before Christmas...

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home