Sunday, May 03, 2009

Prom


Andy, Kari, Erin, Grace, Annie, and Annie's boyfriend.

Everyone came to Kari's prom pictures. Even Kathryn and Charlotte!
Erin was there, and Kari had a tough time with Andy's flower......

This is one of my favorite pictures.
Kari said they had a good time although I haven't really talked to her much - she slept
in and is out with Andy now, so I'll have to get details later. Next up, graduation!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Kari, you look gorgeous! Now I'll have to host a middle-aged prom so I can borrow your dress.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to sign that.

Kel

8:23 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

We might need to shorten it a little.
:)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Kari - You look fantastic (like you always do)! Hope it was really fun.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home